Skip to content

Chile

February 28, 2010

I have an opportunity to go to Chile on a mission trip with a group of Nazarenes from Chicago. We were expecting to leave on March 7th., but due to the earth quake we are now waiting to hear if we will have to postpone the trip.

The project is to add a second story to a seminary in Viña del Mar and repair damage to a second story of a church building in Valparaiso.
I am praying for the people of Chile and that the trip will go as scheduled.

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. candie permalink
    March 2, 2010 4:50 pm

    please be safe we love you

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: